The 2007 season has ended, and Eric Breska has won our Major League Baseball Over/Under Pool. At the top of our leaderboard for a majority of the season, Eric finished the season with an impressive 52 points. For his efforts, Eric wins $460.
Eric's good friend Greg Baumann finished in 2nd place with 45 points and won $280.
Rounding out our top three was William Staron. He scored 44 points and claimed $180 for his efforts.
Finally, our "booby" prize goes to Dennis Reynolds. Dennis finished with a paltry 6 points - which was good for last place. For that accomplishment, Dennis wins $20.
I hope everyone enjoyed playing. If nothing else, the pool kept me interested in baseball a bit longer than usual, although I can't say that I finished anywhere near the top of the standings.
I anticipate that I'll run the same pool next year. I hope you all play again!
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment